Pilgrimage souvenirs 2022:
Pilgrimage souvenirs 2022:
Pilgrimage to Nazareth and Jerusalem, the land of Jesus.
Visiting the places that recall the life of Jesus is one of the main objectives of the pilgrimage to the Holy Land, but this is complemented by careful attention, good accommodations and meals and a cultural experience in a country of great contrasts like Israel.
For this reason, traveling to the Holy Land has become one of the most important spiritual experiences, as well as a religious tourism destination par excellence.
Nazareth and Jerusalem, 8 days all inclusive.
Full board, 4 star hotel.
A: March 5 to March 12, 2023
B: March 20 to March 27, 2023
Sea of Galilee
The Sea of Galilee, also called the Sea or Lake Tiberias, Lake Gennesaret and Lake Kineret, is the only natural freshwater lake in Israel.
It is the place where Jesus chose Simon, Andrew, John and James, and also, where the Lord walked on its waters.
Basilica of the Nativity, Bethlehem
The Church of the Nativity is a complex made up of several buildings. The Basilica follows the typical Romanesque floor plan, with five aisles, delimited by rows of Corinthian columns that end in the eastern apse where the sanctuary is located, on the sides of which winding stairs lead to the Grotto of the Nativity.
Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is accessed through the Old City, where three essential sites are located: the Stone of Anointing, Golgotha or Calvary - the exact site of the Crucifixion of the Lord - and the Holy Sepulchre.
The Cenacle is the place in Jerusalem where Jesus celebrated the Last Supper with the apostles before dying on the cross. It is also the place where the apostles gathered after Jesus' resurrection and where they met during Pentecost.
Itinerary (both groups)
Make your next religious trip with careful planning. Time to pray, time to walk, time to enjoy.
Day 1: Madrid - Tel Aviv - Nazareth
Tomorrow. Presentation at the airport at the agreed time. Check-in formalities. Holy Mass at Barajas.
Boarding of scheduled flight to the Holy Land.
Arrival in Tel Aviv, assistance and transfer by bus to Nazareth.
Afternoon. Check-in, dinner and overnight at the hotel in Nazareth.
Day 2: Nazareth - Capernaum - Sea of Galilee - Nazareth
Tomorrow. Breakfast at the hotel and departure to the Mount of Beatitudes. Continue to Tabgha and the Chapel of the Primate of Peter, where Holy Mass will be celebrated. Continuation to Capernaum, where you will visit the remains of the ancient Synagogue and the house of St. Peter. Departure to the Sea of Galilee and lunch at a lakeside restaurant.
Afternoon. At 4:00 p.m., boat trip. Return to the hotel, dinner and lodging. Participation in the Torchlight Procession.
Day 3: Nazareth - Cana of Galilee - Mount Tabor - Nazareth
Tomorrow. Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Mount Tabor to visit the Basilica of the Transfiguration. Panoramic views of the Esdrelon Valley in Lower Galilee. Then departure to Cana of Galilee, to renew the promises of marriage. Lunch.
Afternoon. Return to Nazareth and visit the Basilica and Grotto of the Annunciation, where Holy Mass will be celebrated. Return to the hotel and free time. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Nazareth - Dead Sea - Bethany - Jerusalem
Tomorrow. Breakfast. Departure through the Jordan Valley. Renewal of the promises of baptism in the Jordan River. Excavations at Qumram. Then departure to the Dead Sea. Lunch.
Afternoon. Departure to Jerusalem through the Judean desert (Jericho and view of the Monastery of St. George Koziba, in Wadi Qelt). Visit to the village of Bethany, where Holy Mass will be celebrated. Arrival at the hotel in Jerusalem. Check-in. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Saxum - Jerusalem
Tomorrow. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bethlehem and visit the shepherds' camp in the Christian village of Beth Sahur. Visit to the Basilica of the Nativity. Holy Mass at 11 a.m. and then procession with the Franciscans to the Nativity Chapel. Lunch.
Afternoon. Transfer to Saxum . Visit to the facilities of the Activity Center and the Multimedia Resource Center. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Jerusalem
Tomorrow. Early in the morning, you can optionally attend the Way of the Cross following the steps of Jesus along the Via Dolorosa, to the Holy Sepulcher where the Holy Mass will be celebrated (6.30 am). Visit to the Basilica of the Resurrection, Calvary and the Holy Sepulcher. Return to the hotel for breakfast and meet the rest of the group. We will continue the morning with a visit to the Grotto of the Arrest and the Antonia Tower. Continue through the Old City visiting the Church of St. Anne, and the Bethesda Pool. Lunch
Afternoon. Visit to the Basilica of the Agony, the Garden of Olives and the Mount of Olives. Views of the Holy City from the top of the mountain. Walk to the Franciscan chapel of Dominus Flevit and Gethsemani at the Kidron Torrent. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Jerusalem - Mount Zion - Jerusalem
Tomorrow. Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Mount Sion to visit the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, the Cenacle - where the Holy Mass will be celebrated - and the Abbey of the Dormition of the Virgin.
Tour through the Cardo Maximus and the Jewish Quarter to the Western Wall.
Afternoon. Free time at leisure. Dinner and lodging.
Day 8: Jerusalem - Ein Karem - Tel Aviv - Madrid
Tomorrow. Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Ein Karem to visit the Shrine of the Visitation of Mary to her cousin St. Elizabeth - where Holy Mass will be celebrated - and the Church of St. John the Baptist. Coffee break at Nova's house. Transfer to Tel Aviv airport for flight to Madrid. Lunch on your own.
Afternoon. Departure of flight to Madrid. Arrival in Madrid. End of meeting and services.
- Full groups. Waiting list closed.
- Price per person in double room: 1.750 €.
- Single room supplement: 550 €.
- Travel insurance, including Covid: 51 €.
- Deposit, before December 1: 551 € (insurance included). Rest of the payment, before December 31. Cancellation free of charge up to two months before departure.
- Method of payment: Deposit in IBERCAJA account of the CARF Foundation - ES75 2085 9513 7103 3034 5348.
- The minimum validity of your valid passport must be 6 months, from the date of completion of travel onwards. If you are traveling from Latin America, you do not need a special visa for most countries (check with the Israeli Embassy in your country), but you will need to be able to handle yourself in English for passport control interviews at Tel Aviv airport. You may run into difficult situations at customs and experience delays or inconveniences.
- Without the bank transfer, your registration has no value as a place reservation. As each pilgrim pays, his or her trip is guaranteed until the number of places is reached.
- For any questions regarding the trip: flights, accommodation, special circumstances, etc. contact Rubén from Halcón Peregrinaciones (firstname.lastname@example.org(phone: 910 50 16 88).
The price includes:
- Roundtrip flights with taxes included (Madrid-Tel Aviv-Madrid) with free baggage allowance of 23 kg. and one carry-on item.
- All transfers by private bus.
- Cab ride up Mount Tabor. Boat trip on the Sea of Galilee.
- Seven nights in selected 4* hotels on half board basis. Six meals in restaurants. Lunch box the day of arrival. Coffee break the day of departure.
- Entrance fees to sites and monuments with CARF Foundation coordinator and Spanish-speaking guide throughout the trip.
- Travel insurance included (health assistance in Israel up to 18.000 €. Cancellation expenses up to €1,800. Includes cancellation due to COVID19 infection).
Come with us to Rome, book your place and experience the magic of the Vatican!